Skip to content

(On-Campus) University Housing

University Housing consists of five residence halls. Students that will live on-campus should make those arrangements as soon as possible.  Space is limited.

New Freshman: New freshmen are required to live on-campus for the first academic year, assuming available space. University Housing will contact you after your admission with instructions on finalizing a contract for a room.  Note: On-Campus Housing for undergraduate students is full for fall 2022. 

New Transfers and Graduate Students: University Housing is not required for new transfer students or for graduate students. To apply for University Housing, apply here as a New Resident/New Transfer Student for any of the 5 residence halls, and apply here for Kenilworth Square Apartments

Also, if you want to arrive before the official move-in date, you need to complete an early arrival form